Rangsh commented on PR #12172:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12172#issuecomment-5570595247

   @nzw921rx Thanks for the review and for catching the Java 11 CV / Error 
trend.
   
   I agree that even though the absolute values are still low, a consistent 
increase across all four methods is worth checking more carefully before we 
treat it as noise.
   
   I will:
   1. Add a few more ABBA runs (`baseline -> PR -> PR -> baseline`) for 
`DebeziumJsonFormatBenchmark` on Java 11 under the same JMH settings, and 
report Score / Error / CV / `gc.alloc.rate.norm` for each method.
   2. If the higher CV / Error remains reproducible, compare baseline vs 
candidate runtime profiles on Java 11 (allocation / GC first, then CPU / wall 
if needed) to see whether the stability change is measurement variation or 
something introduced by this optimization.
   
   I will post the follow-up results on this PR once the additional runs are 
ready.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to