yigitcan-ozturk commented on issue #12118:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12118#issuecomment-5572965688

   Hi, I'd like to work on this issue. I plan to keep the first implementation 
focused on the worker-side terminal-state delivery path: decouple completion 
callbacks from RPC retry by enqueueing terminal events into a local outbox, 
bound dispatcher concurrency/attempts with backoff, and preserve the existing 
terminal-state convergence contract without dropping events.
   
   Before implementation, I'll trace the current master-side apply semantics 
and failover behavior to determine the smallest safe event identity/idempotency 
boundary, then add focused tests that block the notify RPC, verify bounded 
worker-thread growth, restore connectivity, and verify eventual terminal-state 
delivery. I won't broaden the scope into unrelated worker-pool or recovery 
changes.
   
   I checked the current issue/PR set and did not find an active PR for #12118. 
Please let me know if this scope is available.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to