DanielLeens commented on PR #11844:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11844#issuecomment-5577176346

   Hi @zhang-arvin, thanks for following up — but I don't think the restoration 
has actually landed on this PR yet, so I don't want to move to a full re-review 
just yet.
   
   I checked the live state of the PR before replying, rather than relying on 
the comment alone:
   - The PR head is still `5b6d5116ed7a` — the exact same commit my 2026-09-04 
review was against. No new commit has been pushed to `mysql-cdc-snapshot-only` 
since then.
   - `git ls-tree -r` on that current head confirms 
`IncrementalSourceCheckpointCapturedTablesTest.java` and 
`MysqlCDCSnapshotOnlyIT.java` are still absent from the tree — same result as 
last round.
   - `cee572ce` doesn't appear in this PR's commit list (`GET 
/repos/apache/seatunnel/pulls/11844/commits`). It looks like a commit from an 
earlier revision of this branch that got dropped by a later force-push, rather 
than something that's actually reachable from the current tip.
   
   So from what I can verify, the restoration hasn't made it onto the branch 
yet — could you push a commit that actually brings those two files back onto 
the current tip and confirm the PR head SHA changes? Once that lands I'll do a 
full fresh re-review of the new head, exactly as I did for the previous rounds.
   
   To be clear, this isn't pushback on the plan — restoring those two test 
files is exactly what's needed to unblock this PR — I just don't see it 
reflected in the branch yet, so there's nothing new for me to re-review at this 
point.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to