SEZ9 commented on PR #11882:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11882#issuecomment-5578291456

   Quick status check: the head is still `6a2d7d5`, the exact commit I 
approved, `Build` is green on that SHA, and no new commit or discussion has 
landed since my last pass, so there is nothing new to re-review.
   
   With @davidzollo's `APPROVED` review in place, the write-level approval I 
had been flagging is covered. Since my own review rights here are comment-only, 
the actual merge still needs to be done by a maintainer with write permission — 
nothing further is needed from my side, and I'll take another look right away 
if a new commit lands.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:891 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to