SEZ9 commented on PR #11866:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11866#issuecomment-5594857811

   Thanks @DanielLeens for the detailed file list at `92af89a`. I haven't yet 
re-verified the diff at that head myself, so I don't want to close out F1–F8 on 
the strength of a comment alone — the earlier round applied the same standard 
to the author's "removed" statement, and I'd like to be consistent.
   
   Here's how I'll proceed:
   
   - **F1** (tuning guide bundled) and **F3–F8** (the doc-content points): if 
my own pass over `92af89a` shows no `docs/en`/`docs/zh` paths in the diff, I'll 
withdraw F1 and mark F3–F8 as moot since that content would no longer be part 
of this PR.
   - **F2** (fix and test not reviewable): if the diff at `92af89a` does 
contain `SimpleJdbcConnectionProvider.java`, `AbstractJdbcCatalog.java`, and 
the new tests plus driver test doubles you listed, then the premise no longer 
holds and I'll review the `acceptsURL()` handling directly and close F2 out 
here.
   
   No action needed from the author for now. I'll follow up on this thread once 
I've checked the diff; if it matches your list, I expect I'll have nothing to 
add beyond your review.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:906 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to