nzw921rx commented on issue #12058:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12058#issuecomment-5601167234

   Thank you for your update:
   The original code should be used to find the reason, otherwise every time 
the code is changed, A/B comparison is done, and the final optimization is 
successful. I think after changing the code 5 times, I don't know if it is a 
combination of optimization or a certain optimization that caused it. What I 
want to express is that we need to analyze the root cause without further code, 
verify and analyze the error, and then return the changed code to continue 
searching. I think this process can be described as doubting the validation 
failure and looping again. If the reason is found, we analyze whether the 
original error information no longer exists in flame graph GC, etc🚀


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to