DanielLeens commented on PR #11307:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11307#issuecomment-5601268495

   Thanks for the ping, @goutamadwant. I verified this myself rather than just 
taking "builds are clean" at face value, since my last comment (Sept 5) was 
specifically asking for a clean rerun after the previous attempt came back 
`cancelled` (not pass/fail) on this exact head.
   
   **CI verification on the current head (`169864a0be9`):** the fork run I was 
tracking (`https://github.com/goutamadwant/seatunnel/actions/runs/33731860742`) 
is now on `run_attempt=5`, completed at `2026-09-09T04:20:13Z`, overall 
`conclusion=success`. I pulled the job-level breakdown directly rather than 
trusting the run summary: **79 jobs succeeded, 10 skipped as expected, 0 
failed, 0 cancelled.** That's a genuinely clean, complete run — not the 
truncated/cancelled run I flagged last time. The apache-side `Build` check 
rollup also reads `SUCCESS`, consistent with this. So: CI is green, confirmed.
   
   **Source-level status:** this matches my last full review (Sept 3, on this 
same head) — no blockers from my side. That review already covered, and 
independently re-verified from source: the additive 
`seatunnel-spark-3.5-starter` module leaving the existing Spark 3.3 starter 
byte-for-byte untouched, the `SparkRowEncoder` reflection shim's exception 
handling, the pom/assembly/dist wiring for the new starter jar, and the Druid 
decimal-precision E2E fixture fix from the last round (which I'd originally 
mischaracterized as an unrelated flake — my apology for that stands). The one 
remaining item is Issue 1 from that review: 
`SparkStarter.SPARK_35_STARTER_JAR_NAME` and the shell script's `APP_JAR_NAME` 
duplicate the same jar-name literal with no single source of truth 
(`SparkStarter.java:61`, `start-seatunnel-spark-3.5-connector-v2.sh:38`) — Low 
severity, cosmetic, non-blocking, safe to leave as a fast-follow rather than 
holding this up.
   
   **Bottom line:** with CI now genuinely green and no outstanding source-side 
blockers, I don't have anything left to request here — this is ready to merge 
from my side. My account is comment-only on this repo, so a write-permission 
maintainer still needs to give the actual approving review/merge; tagging that 
as the next step rather than something I can complete myself.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to