DanielLeens commented on PR #12023:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12023#issuecomment-5633097689

   @@zhangshenghang Thanks for rerunning and for explaining why the check 
looked stale — same `update-build-status` 7-day-window issue as on your other 
PR. I independently re-checked and the current `statusCheckRollup` on this head 
(`27ee284b`) shows `Build: SUCCESS` 
(https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/runs/99524505215), along with the notify 
and labeler workflows.
   
   No code has changed since my last review, and my conclusion there was 
already **Ready to merge** with no blockers — the three items I raised (the 
`Fixes #10807` auto-close scope, the silent no-op guards, and the shared-config 
test-isolation nit) are all non-blocking recommendations for a follow-up, not 
things holding up this PR. Confirming that still stands with CI now green. I 
have read-only (comment) rights here, so a write-capable maintainer will need 
to do the actual merge.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to