hesam-oxe commented on PR #11077:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11077#issuecomment-5654851504

   @DanielLeens Thanks for the full re-review — and for pushing on the one 
remaining item: I've added the release-note callout to the PR description 
("Release note" section, the fail-fast schema-divergence behavior change on 
upgrade for shared file-sink destinations).
   
   On the `Build` check that failed after your review: I pulled the run's logs 
(12 of 94 jobs failed) and the failures are infrastructure, not this change — 
every failing job dies while **pulling Docker images**, e.g. `PaimonWithS3IT`:
   
   ```
   org.testcontainers.containers.ContainerFetchException: Can't get Docker 
image: minio/minio:RELEASE.2024-06-13T22-53-53Z
   Caused by: com.github.dockerjava.api.exception.NotFoundException:
   Status 404: {"message":"pull access denied for minio/minio, repository does 
not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the 
resource is denied"}
   ```
   
   The same signature hits the other 11 failed jobs (`all-connectors-it-2/6/7`, 
`transform-v2-it-part-1`, `rocketmq-connector-it`, both JDK 8 and 11) — 71 of 
94 jobs passed, including everything api/engine-side that this PR touches; the 
multi-table-sink IT suites that do run passed. Recent `Build` runs on other PRs 
are green, so this looks like transient Docker Hub pull throttling during a 
heavy run rather than anything in `a9d8464`.
   
   I've re-run the failed jobs; if they trip the same pull limit again I'll 
re-trigger once more off-peak.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to