Dev-next-gen commented on PR #12327: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12327#issuecomment-5685987958
Thanks for walking the scanner through the fixtures by hand, @DanielLeens. On your second suggestion, one detail I checked: `ClickhouseCatalogUtil` extends `connector-common`'s `CatalogUtil`, so the ClickHouse sink already uses the `connector-common` parser that `CreateTableParserTest` covers. Nothing in `connector-clickhouse` references its own `CreateTableParser` copy. MaxCompute is the only copy that runs without a test of its own. The red Build comes from nine jobs, and none of them points at this change. `OpengaussCDCIT.testAddFieldWithRestore`, `RocketMqIT` (14 failures, 29 errors) and `PaimonWithS3IT` (4 five-minute timeouts) fail the same way on dev: [opengauss](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/actions/runs/34935118103/job/104271831743), [rocketmq](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/actions/runs/34821874806/job/103909447915), [paimon](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/actions/runs/34935118103/job/104271832024). `unit-test (8, windows-latest)` and `connector-file-sftp-it (8)` stopped before compiling, after a `Connection reset` and a `403 Forbidden` from repo.maven.apache.org. `kudu-connector-it` was cancelled. The one failure in a module this PR touches is `ClickhouseIT.clickhouseWithCreateSchemaWhenNotExist` in [part-6 on JDK 8](https://github.com/Dev-next-gen/seatunnel/actions/runs/34970053909/job/104388278787). Container 5 counted 99 rows instead of 100, and containers 6 and 7 then saw 199 and 299 because the test stopped before dropping the table. The same 140 `ClickhouseIT` cases pass in [part-6 on JDK 11](https://github.com/Dev-next-gen/seatunnel/actions/runs/34970053909/job/104388278957) of the same run. I also ran the parser from dev and from this branch on the default ClickHouse template, both raw and with `` `c_string` String `` substituted, and got identical columns and offsets (`c_string|String|64|72` in both), so the generated DDL does not change. I have not established why that container wrote 99 rows. `CreateTableParserTest` itself passed in `unit-test` on ubuntu JDK 8 and windows JDK 11. I have re-run the failed jobs on my fork. Found by a defect-hunting pipeline I build and run ([Dev-next-gen](https://github.com/Dev-next-gen)), using Claude Code with Anthropic's Claude Opus 5. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
