tomatotomata commented on PR #11602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11602#issuecomment-5703933937

   I ran the exact test on PR head `a283df0d5` and on unmodified `dev` at 
`6ee0c3744`, using Temurin JDK 17.0.19. Both runs timed out with `CANCELED` 
expected and `FAILED` actual. I opened #12353 for this separate terminal-state 
bug; the test and state-selection path are outside this PR's metrics diff.
   
   Following your suggestion, I disabled only this E2E test with the tracking 
link and added the baseline result to the PR description. The focused reactor 
verify on `c30188e0f` succeeds with the test skipped, not passed. The metrics 
change itself is unchanged. Let me know if you see a cleaner way to handle the 
baseline failure.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to