SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA commented on PR #12323: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12323#issuecomment-5739519942
Closing the loop on the follow-ups I committed to here, now that this has merged as `fc1d08d3`. Points 2 and 3 are #12392: `checkOffsetNoDiff` confirms the topic route before entering its 30 second window rather than widening it, and `currentOffsets` in `getRocketMqConsumerData` is retry-wrapped on the same terms as the `offsetTopics` lookup directly above it. The `deleteTopicIfExist` problem I found later, while working on #12349, is #12393. That helper has never actually deleted a topic: it passes broker names where both delete calls expect addresses, so every request fails with `connect to null failed`, 14 times per job log with zero successes. Point 4 became #12332 and #12349. That leaves the `waitConsumedOffsetsSynced` offset-visibility question, which I said would stay with me. It did not: @zhangshenghang has since filed it as #12383 with a good write-up, so it is tracked there rather than by me. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
