SEZ9 commented on PR #12156:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12156#issuecomment-5852077154

   Thanks for the detailed walkthrough on head `449b51782`.
   
   On F1, F3, and F4: the snippets quoted in the thread describe the intended 
changes, but I haven't been able to check them against the actual changed-file 
diff yet, so I'm not marking those resolved at this point. Once I can review 
the diff for `cancelJob()`, the `NOT_STARTED_STATUSES` Javadoc and call-site 
comments, and the new tests, I'll confirm.
   
   On F2: deferring the check-then-act race to a follow-up is fine for this PR, 
but please add a line to the PR description linking that follow-up so the 
deferred work stays discoverable after merge.
   
   With the diff verified and the description link in place, I'm happy to move 
this forward.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1350 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to