luozihen commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5861641995

   @DanielLeens 
   Thank you for your patience in helping push this work forward and for 
patiently helping answer the other reviewer's question about being unable to 
retrieve the full comment—I really appreciate it. Regarding the CI status, two 
checks are still red. I have retried 8 times, but all-connectors-it-2 (8, 
ubuntu-latest)/all-connectors-it-2 (11, ubuntu-latest) still show as failed. I 
checked the run logs, and they seem to point again to a Docker image issue: 
Can't get Docker image: 
RemoteDockerImage(imageName=[quay.io/minio/minio:RELEASE.2024-06-13T22-53-53Z](https://quay.io/minio/minio:RELEASE.2024-06-13T22-53-53Z)
   
   I would like to know whether this is an intermittent/flaky occurrence or an 
infrastructure change. Should I keep retrying, or take some other action to get 
CI green? Thank you very much for your guidance.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to