SEZ9 commented on PR #11809:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11809#issuecomment-5863608624

   Thanks for the plain-format follow-up on comment 5812736155.
   
   **F3 – partial-construction leak.** The described shape matches what I was 
after: the three addEntryListener calls in one try block, ids held in locals, 
null-safe removeEntryListenerQuietly applied to the already-acquired state and 
metrics ids in the catch, and the original exception rethrown unchanged. I'll 
confirm against the diff.
   
   **F4 / F5 / F6 / F7.** The descriptions (try-with-resources on the 
positive-control and loop-created services; two catch blocks with 
HazelcastInstanceNotActiveException at fine and everything else at warning with 
the registration id and IMap name; JobHistoryService implementing AutoCloseable 
with a public close; package-private getEntryListenerRegistrationIds with 
VisibleForTesting) all sound right. As with F1–F3, I'll mark these resolved 
once I've verified them in the diff rather than from the description alone.
   
   **F8 – raw type in the test.** On my side the comment still ends at 
"parameterized with itself, JobHistoryServ", even though you report the stored 
body is complete. From what is visible, extending AbstractSeaTunnelServerTest 
parameterized with the test class itself would address the raw-type point. 
Could you post the remainder of that sentence as a short standalone comment so 
I can see the tail?
   
   **F1 / F2 – clearCoordinatorService() and the jobHistoryService field.** 
Still open pending the diff. Specifically I need to see:
   1. F1: clearCoordinatorService() closes the same JobHistoryService instance 
whose ownership it is tearing down (e.g. captured into a local), rather than 
whatever the mutable field points to at that moment.
   2. F2: after close, the field is either nulled out or every re-activation 
path unconditionally constructs a new JobHistoryService, so a closed instance 
can never be reused.
   
   Once the F8 tail is visible I'll do the final pass on all eight points 
against the diff.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1380 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to