DanielLeens commented on PR #12480:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12480#issuecomment-5882006063

   Thanks for flagging this, @goutamadwant. From my side there's nothing 
outstanding — I approved this after tracing the JAAS 
`Subject`/`SecurityContext` lock-order-inversion root cause end-to-end and 
confirming the fix is behavior-preserving (no change to Kudu's authentication 
fallback), and I just re-checked: the fork `Build` is still green at the 
current head (`3b4919a`), and @davidzollo has also approved after independently 
re-deriving the same root cause against Kudu's own source. So there are no 
code-review blockers left on my end.
   
   Merging itself is a maintainer/merge-queue action, so that part is up to 
@davidzollo, @nzw921rx, or another committer — I don't have merge rights here. 
Thanks again for tracking down a real JDK 11 deadlock; this should help a lot 
with the `kudu-connector-it` CI flakiness.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to