DanielLeens commented on PR #12512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12512#issuecomment-5882007965

   Thanks for the approval, @davidzollo — but I want to flag before anyone 
merges this: Issue 1 from my review (High, blocking) is still open. I checked 
the fork's latest run at the current head (`11c2194a`, 
https://github.com/TianHengZhuang/seatunnel/actions/runs/36384717163) and `Run 
/ Code style` (the `spotless:check` job) is still failing there — same head SHA 
I reviewed, no new commit since. Because that job fails before any other job 
runs, the four new unit tests in `ClickhouseFactoryTest` still haven't actually 
executed on CI.
   
   @TianHengZhuang — could you run `./mvnw spotless:apply -pl 
seatunnel-connectors-v2/connector-clickhouse -nsu`, commit the formatting fix, 
and push? That's the only blocker left; once the Build goes green I'm happy to 
take another quick look, though I don't expect the logic itself to need any 
changes.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to