SEZ9 commented on PR #12172: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12172#issuecomment-6050843337
@Rangsh thanks for the follow-up, and that plan works for me. To be clear on where things stand: I don't have a re-run result to report yet, so I can't confirm whether `Build` has been re-triggered or what it produced. The head is still `380ed6741`, and as established in this thread, nothing has changed in production code since `c1dc10d9d` was reviewed — so there is nothing for you to do on the code side. What I'd ask from you once the re-run happens: - If the only failures are `TestFilterRowKindIT` / `CouchbaseIT`, just note that here and we'll treat it as the known unrelated flake. - If anything else fails, post the job name and the relevant log snippet as you offered, and we'll look at it together. No other action needed from you right now — I'll keep an eye on this thread. <!-- streview-comment:1584 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
