This is an automated email from the ASF dual-hosted git repository.
cziegeler pushed a commit to branch master
in repository https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/sling-whiteboard.git
The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
new 28c809c Minor update to requirements
28c809c is described below
Author: Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
AuthorDate: Thu Feb 22 17:41:51 2018 +0100
Minor update to requirements
featuremodel/requirements.md | 3 +++
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)
diff --git a/featuremodel/requirements.md b/featuremodel/requirements.md
index 3729e21..2241748 100644
@@ -60,6 +60,7 @@ The feature model is about describing a feature, aggregating
features to either
* SFM410 - It must be possible to specify the framework to launch an
application as part of the application model.
* SFM420 - When features are aggregated to either a higher level feature or an
application, the resulting feature or application must still contain the
* SFM430 - The startup order of features and bundles must be part of the
resulting aggregated application model.
+* SFM440 - The feature module should support the definition of updates to an
existing feature - that is, it only describes the delta to a given feature.
## Analysis Requirements
@@ -85,6 +86,8 @@ The feature model is about describing a feature, aggregating
features to either
## Container Requirements
+These requirements are not directly related to the feature model itself, but
rather running a feature based OSGi application within a container.
* SFC010 - The feature model must support operation in a container environment
such as Docker.
* SFC020 - The feature model must support micro-services oriented target
runtimes where a single micro service runs in its own container containing only
the binaries required for that microservice.
* SFC030 - It must be possible to add new features by placing additional files
in a container's file system.
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact