Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Subversion Wiki" for
The "Berlin2013" page has been changed by JulianFoad:
* Do we need a new data model? How would that look like?
* What needs to be done for move support?
- * Implement Move Tracking -- see MoveDev/MoveDev
+ * Implement Move Tracking -- see [[MoveDev/How to Add Moves to Svn]]
* In what aspects can the current merge algorithms / infrastructure be
improved besides adding move support? (What problems are users still
experiencing unrelated to moves?)
* Refactoring our 500+kB merge.c?
* One issue: Updating mergeinfo (props) in the WC is currently done two
ways -- directly, and via a 'result_mergeinfo' output hash that is written to
disk later -- but neither way is fully supported by all the code. Need to