Alex created TOMEE-1618:
---------------------------

             Summary: Replace three register maps in Container in favour of one
                 Key: TOMEE-1618
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1618
             Project: TomEE
          Issue Type: Improvement
          Components: TomEE Core Server
    Affects Versions: 7.0.0
            Reporter: Alex
            Priority: Trivial
             Fix For: 7.0.0


The class org.apache.tomee.embedded.Container currently uses three internal ly 
managed maps to register following information:

moduleIds, appContexts and appInfos.

The key used in each of the map is the name of the application.
The suggested improvement is to introduce a multimap. I think however, it would 
be cleaner to define an inner class that can hold the information above, and 
have one map that maps the name to an instance of this class.
Drawback is an extra null check, but overall I think this better.

Additionally, this class does not have any unittests so I'd like to add those 
as well.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to