Hi sanjay,

Most of the contrib modules are in the same package as their containers. For
example, the fair share scheduler is in contrib but its package name is
org.apache.hadoop.mapred. Doesn't this mean that the fair-share scheduler
code can use LimitedPrivate methods from org.apache.hadoop.mapred package?

thanks,
dhruba