Niels-
   Thanks for the contribution.  For the moment your task is done.
Now it's up to a committer to review the patch and, either provide you
with feedback for its improvement, or commit it.  It's in the patch
available state, which is the flag for reviewers to know there's work
for them to do.  Since this is a volunteer effort, I'm afraid there's
no firm timeline for when this will get done.
-Jakob