Looks like the Hadoop-*-Commit builds for trunk do a mvn deploy, but
not the 0.23 builds.

It seems we should either (a) add "mvn deploy" to the
Hadoop-*-0.23-Build targets (which run nightly), or (b) add a
cross-project "0.23-commit" build which is triggered on any commit to
0.23 and does a mvn deploy across all the projects, without running
any tests.

Any preferences?