Hi Andy,

thank you for info. But we do not need to use SSH if my client has no
problem to communicate with NN and TN right?

Also, I notice that this eclipse plugin always send my windows account name
to access HDFS. it keeps doing same thing even I change the
eclipse.plug-inuser.name in teh DFS edition panel. Do you know if the
problem from plugin itself or eclipse?

thank you!

Yiyu