-1  for the record.
This is a great plan for 2.1, which I would gladly support, but not for
2.0.5.

I do not see how the previous vote could have been confusing,
as it contained a direct quotation of the relative clause of Bylaws.

Arun, the format of this vote remains confusing.
What is the action and what approval method you plan to use is still
undefined.

Thanks,
--Konstantin