+1 non-binding

I built from source code, and setup a single node non-secure cluster with
almost the default configurations and ran a number of MR example jobs and
distributedshell jobs. I verified the generic and the per-framework (DS job
only) historic information has been persisted, and such information is
accessible via webUI, RESTful APIs and CLI.

Thanks,
Zhijie

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Jian He <j...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> +1 non-binding
>
> Built from source code, tested on a single node cluster. Successfully ran a
> few MR sample jobs.
> Tested RM restart while job is running.
>
> Thanks,
> Jian
>
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Travis Thompson <tthomp...@linkedin.com
> >wrote:
>
> > +1 non-binding
> >
> > Built from git. Started with 120 node 2.3.0 cluster with security and
> > non HA, ran upgrade (non rolling) to 2.4.0.  Confirmed fsimage is OK and
> > HDFS successfully upgraded.  Also successfully ran some pig jobs and
> > mapreduce examples.  Haven't found any issues yet but will continue
> > testing.  Did not test Timeline Server since I'm using security.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Travis
> >
> > On 03/31/2014 02:24 AM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.4.0 that I would
> > like to get released.
> > >
> > > The RC is available at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.4.0-rc0
> > > The RC tag in svn is here:
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.4.0-rc0
> > >
> > > The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
> > >
> > > Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7
> days.
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > Arun
> > >
> > > --