Using asynchronous loggers for improved performance sounds reasonable.
However, IMO we already log too much at INFO level (particularly YARN).
Logging more at DEBUG level and lowering the overhead of enabling DEBUG
logging is preferable.

One concern is the defaults. Based on what I read on the log4j2 page
shared, we might want to keep our audit logging synchronous and make all
other logging asynchronous. Is there a way to easily configure it this way;
otherwise, what is the dev cost we are looking at?