+1
I downloaded and built source. Started local cluster and ran wordcount, sleep,
and simple streaming job.

Also, I ran a distributed shell job which tested preserving containers across
AM restart by setting the -keep_containers_across_application_attempts flag and
kills the first AM once the containers start.

Ran unit tests for hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager, with one failure:
TestRMWebServicesAppsModification#testSingleAppKill. (YARN-2158)
Ran unit tests for hadoop-hdfs, with one failure:
 TestByteRangeInputStream#testPropagatedClose

Thank you,
-Eric Payne