+1 binding

-patched slider pom to build against 2.6.0

-verified build did download, which it did at up to ~8Mbps. Faster than a
local build.

-full clean test runs on OS/X & Linux

Windows 2012:

Same thing. I did have to first build my own set of the windows native
binaries, by checking out branch-2.6.0; doing a native build, copying the
binaries and then purging the local m2 repository of hadoop artifacts to be
confident I was building against. For anyone who wants those native libs
they will be up on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-slider/tree/develop/bin/windows/ once
it syncs with the ASF repos.

afterwords: the tests worked!

On 11 November 2014 02:52, Arun C Murthy <a...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.6.0 that I would like
> to see released.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.6.0-rc0
> The RC tag in git is: release-2.6.0-rc0
>
> The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1012.
>
> Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 5 days.
>
> thanks,
> Arun
>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE