Hi Ted,

Thanks for sharing, this is a good tool to view the patch.

For those who haven't tried: once you install it, then when you mouse-click
on an uploaded patch in Chrome, Chrome will render the patch as if you are
diffing the patch against the base side by side, with left side showing the
base, and right side showing ALL the code change made by the patch, on ONE
screen.

I sometimes just apply the patch to the code base, and use git difftool to
view, but this way I can only view one file at a time, so I have to click
again and again to go through each file changed.

--Yongjun