Here’s the link in case you didn’t see it:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apache-hadoop-global-bug-bash-tickets-16507188445

        Whether you are working virtually or in-person, it’s important for
everyone participating to register so that we can keep track of global
participation, so we can send info about any last minute details, etc, etc.

         Committers, I know we’re normally lazy about these sorts of things,
but you need to register too. Yes, even you.

        If you are going to be in-person, it’s especially important so we can
arrange to have enough food, beer, etc, as well as to give out details on
parking and the secret handshake in order to get into our office.

        Thanks everyone!