Hi folks!

It's almost time for the July board meeting, so we need to get the ball
rolling on the proposal for a new TLP focused on QA[1].

Once issue outstanding from the original discussion is consensus on a name.
We need to get some consensus together so that I can start verifying that
the name is usable for an ASF project via a podling name search jira [2].

A brief review, so far the only stated naming preferences are Allen W's
desire for something shell related and my desire for a project name
beginning with the letter Y.

We have a proposed name of Yetus; it's an archaic genus of sea snail and
from my initial review should be usable.

Any other strong feelings on naming? Any specific objections to Yetus?

[1]: http://s.apache.org/yetus-discuss-hadoop
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH/

--
Sean