+1 for including HADOOP-10786. I've update the wiki.

Thanks,
Akira

On 8/13/15 06:21, Chris Nauroth wrote:
I've just applied the 2.6.1-candidate label to HADOOP-10786.  Since this
is somewhat late in the process, I thought I'd better follow up over email
too.

This bug was originally reported with JDK 8.  A code change in JDK 8 broke
our automatic relogin from a Kerberos keytab, and we needed to change
UserGroupInformation to fix it.  Just today I discovered that the JDK code
change has made it into the JDK 7 code line too.  Specifically, I can
repro the bug against OpenJDK 1.7.0_85.  Since many users wouldn't expect
a minor version upgrade of the JDK to cause such a severe problem, I think
HADOOP-10786 is justified for inclusion in a patch release.

--Chris Nauroth