Thanks for your reply and investigation, Allen.

Yes, the HDFS-Build/13119 did fail because of the git plugin was not able to
clean workspace.

The early build HDFS-Build/13114 and latest builds
(HDFS-Build/13134<https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/13134/>
and
HDFS-Build/13145<https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/13145/>)
are failing not because of the “git clean” command. The “class not found”
exception can not be reproduced locally (Mac and Linux). The patch basically
moves HdfsConfiguration class from hadoop-hdfs module to hadoop-hdfs-client.

Best,

Mingliang Liu
Member of Technical Staff - HDFS,
Hortonworks Inc.
m...@hortonworks.com<mailto:m...@hortonworks.com>

On Oct 22, 2015, at 12:44 PM, Allen Wittenauer