HI Naga and Vinod/Tsuyoshi/Karthik,

Looked at this list, IIRC, some of them are 70k+ patch, I'm afraid the
changes number is too many and risky for a minor release. Issues besides
YARN-3136 are more or less change web UI / REST API, and they look more
like enhancements instead of bug fixes.

I marked YARN-3136 to 2.7.2-candidate, and I suggest to delay other changes
to 2.8.0 release.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Wangda