Hi Vinod,

The HDFS-8155 work is complete in branch-2 already, so feel free to
include it in the roadmap.

For those watching the thread that aren't familiar with HDFS-8155, I want
to call out that it was a client-side change only.  The WebHDFS client is
capable of obtaining OAuth2 tokens and passing them along in its HTTP
requests.  The NameNode and DataNode server side currently do not have any
support for OAuth2, so overall, this feature is only useful in some very
unique deployment architectures right now.  This is all discussed
explicitly in documentation committed with HDFS-8155, but I wanted to
prevent any mistaken assumptions for people only reading this thread.

--Chris Nauroth