+1(non-binding)

- verified mds and signature of source and binary tarball
- built from source tarball with -Pnative on CentOS 7/OpenJDK 7
- built rpm by using bigtop, launched 3 nodes cluster, ran smoke test of hdfs, mapreduce, yarn - built rpm of hbase, hive, pig against 2.7.2-RC2, ran smoke test of hive, pig

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki