That’s really a question for infrastructure-...@apache.org . They
manage the ASF build infrastructure which Apache Hadoop and lots of other
projects utilize.  (Bigtop uses something custom, which I think is funded by
Cloudera.)

        Once it is registered with builds.apache.org, it’s just a matter of us
enabling a Jenkins job for it. I suspect we’ll likely do it like we have done
other architectures in the past: set up a nightly job that people will need to
cognizant of.  Adding it to precommit would likely be too much and/or require
some significant Yetus work to support reports from multiple hosts.

        FWIW:

                * We have a Mac mini which, ironically, I thought I’d see if I
could get a nightly job running on while I type this.
                * We have a dedicated Windows box which appears to be
completely screwed up.
                * In the past, I think it was IBM that hinted that they would
be willing to give ASF a PowerPC box but that offer seems to have disappeared.