> The problem I described influences not only binary tar ball, but also
> binaries which is deployed on maven. We need to check them.

I checked GPL sentences to check whether we need eliminate LGPL files:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html#GPLCompatInstaller

Quoting from the sentence:
> I would like to bundle GPLed software with some sort of installation
> software. Does that installer need to have a GPL-compatible license?
> (#GPLCompatInstaller)
> No. The installer and the files it installs are separate works. As a result,
> the terms of the GPL do not apply to the installation software.

I think the binary tar ball and maven is just a box and installer.
Fortunately, the source code itself seems to be Apache License and
Apache compatible licenses.

It's strongly depend on what "Apache Products" means[2], but we can
interpret that we don't need to eliminate LGPL files from tar ball and
maven installer. I think we should we have a talk with legal team.
I'll contact them.

> [2] http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-x
>> WHICH LICENSES MAY NOT BE INCLUDED WITHIN APACHE PRODUCTS?
>> * GNU LGPL 2, 2.1, 3

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi