Thanks for all that great help moving this release forward, Jian, Sangjin,
Wangda et al! Appreciate it.

The License / Notice fix is finally in. And I pushed out a 2.7.3 RC0 last week.

I only see 9 blocker / critical fixes pending for 2.8.0 -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12334985. Let’s do this!

Thanks
+Vinod