+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for cutting another release candidate Sangjin!

1. Diff'ed the CHANGES-*.txt files against the branch-2.6.5 git log and
verified the set of listed issues matches.
2. Verified md5 checksums and signature on src and binary tar.gz.
3. Built from source.
4. Started up a pseudo distributed cluster.
5. Successfully ran a PI job.
6. Ran the balancer.
7. Inspected UI for RM, NN, JobHistory.