Hi Sangjin,

Thanks a lot for your work here.

My +1 (binding).

- Downloaded both binary and src tarballs
- Verified md5 checksum and signature for both
- Build from source tarball
- Deployed 2 pseudo clusters, one with the released tarball and the other
with what I built from source, and did the following on both:
    - Run basic HDFS operations, and distcp jobs
    - Run pi job
    - Examined HDFS webui, YARN webui.

Best,

--Yongjun