Hello:

I found an issue with HADOOP-10027 that :

SnappyCompressor can’t load native lib properly.

Test TestHadoopnative is failing  in hadoop-apache2 version 0.10

stacktrace:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: native snappy library not available:
SnappyCompressor has not been loaded.
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.SnappyCodec.checkNativeCodeLoaded(SnappyCodec.java:72)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.SnappyCodec.getDecompressorType(SnappyCodec.java:195)
        at
com.facebook.presto.hadoop.HadoopNative.loadAllCodecs(HadoopNative.java:71)
        at
com.facebook.presto.hadoop.HadoopNative.requireHadoopNative(HadoopNative.java:52)
        ... 24 more

After look into the code found that in SnappyCompressor.java
static {
    if (NativeCodeLoader.isNativeCodeLoaded() &&
        NativeCodeLoader.buildSupportsSnappy()) {
      try {
        initIDs();
        nativeSnappyLoaded = true;
      } catch (Throwable t) {
        LOG.error("failed to load SnappyCompressor", t);
      }
    }
  }
the native method initIDs will complain: no such field clazz.