+1 (Binding), Great work guys, unwavering dedication and team effort. Kudos
to the whole team.
Though i have not tested, just went through the jiras and features added.

Just wanted to know whether there was any other key out standing features
left after phase 2 and their impacts ?
And it would interesting to share the plans (if available) of upstream
projects like Tez, Spark to incorporate ATSv2.

Regards,
+ Naga