Hi folks,
     With fix of HADOOP-14842 get in, I've created our first release candidate
(RC0) for Apache Hadoop 2.8.2.

     Apache Hadoop 2.8.2 is the first stable release of Hadoop 2.8 line and
will be the latest stable/production release for Apache Hadoop - it includes
305 new fixed issues since 2.8.1 and 63 fixes are marked as blocker/critical
issues.