+1 (binding)

   - Verified checksums and signatures of all tarballs
   - Built source with native, Java 1.8.0_131-b11 on Mac OS X 10.12.6
   - Verified cloud connectors:
      - All S3A integration tests
      - All ADL live unit tests
   - Deployed both binary and built source to a pseudo cluster, passed the
   following sanity tests in insecure, SSL, and SSL+Kerberos mode:
      - HDFS basic and ACL
      - DistCp basic
      - MapReduce wordcount (only failed in SSL+Kerberos mode for binary
      tarball, probably unrelated)
      - KMS and HttpFS basic
      - Balancer start/stop

Hit the following errors but they don't seem to be blocking:

== Missing dependencies during build ==

> ERROR: hadoop-aliyun has missing dependencies: json-lib-jdk15.jar
> ERROR: hadoop-azure has missing dependencies: jetty-util-ajax-9.3.19.
> v20170502.jar
> ERROR: hadoop-azure-datalake has missing dependencies: okhttp-2.4.0.jar
> ERROR: hadoop-azure-datalake has missing dependencies: okio-1.4.0.jar

Filed HADOOP-14923, HADOOP-14924, and HADOOP-14925.

== Unit tests failed in Kerberos+SSL mode for KMS and HttpFs default HTTP
servlet /conf, /stacks, and /logLevel ==

One example below:

>    Connecting to
> https://localhost:14000/logLevel?log=org.apache.hadoop.fs.http.server.HttpFSServer
>    Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticationException:
> Authentication failed, URL:
> https://localhost:14000/logLevel?log=org.apache.hadoop.fs.http.server.HttpFSServer&user.name=jzhuge,
> status: 403, message: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level
> (Mechanism level: Request is a replay (34))

The /logLevel failure will affect command "hadoop daemonlog".

--
John