Thanks for the update Allen, appreciate your continued help reviewing this
feature.

Looking at the calendar, we have three weeks from when we want to have GA
RC0 out for vote. We're already dipping into code freeze time landing HDFS
router-based federation and API-based scheduler configuration next week. If
we want to get any more features in, it means slipping the GA date.

So, my current thinking is that we should draw a line after these pending
branches merge. Like before, I'm willing to bend on this if there are
strong arguments, but the quality bar is even higher than it was for beta1,
and we've still got plenty of other blockers/criticals to work on for GA.

If you feel differently, please reach out, I can make myself very available
next week for a call.

Best,
Andrew