Hi Marton -

I don't think there is any denying that it would be great to have such
documentation for all of those reasons.
If it is a natural extension of getting the checklist information as an
assertion of security state when merging then we can certainly include it.

I think that backfilling all such information across the project is a
different topic altogether and wouldn't want to expand the scope of this
discussion in that direction.

Thanks for the great thoughts on this!

thanks,

--larry