+1 (binding)

   - Verified checksums of all tarballs
   - Built source with native, Java 1.8.0_131-b11 on Mac OS X 10.12.6
   - Passed all S3A and ADL integration tests
   - Deployed both binary and built source to a pseudo cluster, passed the
   following sanity tests in insecure, SSL, and SSL+Kerberos mode:
      - HDFS basic and ACL
      - DistCp basic
      - MapReduce wordcount (skipped in SSL+Kerberos mode)
      - KMS and HttpFS basic
      - Balancer start/stop

--
John